Doshii API Dashboard full release provides critical info at a single glance
In our February newsletter, we announced the release of the Doshii API Dashboard Beta program. It has proved to be very popular with our clients and has now been rolled out for a full release.
Access to the Doshii API Dashboard provides an easy way to manage and monitor all your Doshii integrations from one place in real-time. This provides a valuable window into your API integrations, ensuring that they are working smoothly.
Doshii API Dashboard 2.0 features
- Users can quickly and easily view and manage all registered venue locations from a single console. The dashboard also shows all connected App and POS instances.
- The dashboard is built on the same Doshii API as all integrations to see all integration data in real-time.
- The user-friendly interface allows quick venue onboarding, issue debugging and configuration of new connections.
- Easy-to-read, meaningful statistics are presented for monitoring connection points.
- Integrated Support & Guide allows easy searching of guide documentation and request enhancements, and accessible Helpdesk support and chat with available agents.
- Viewing and simulating requests and responses directly within the dashboard speeds up integration development.
Beta Release Feedback
Insights from the successful Beta release have resulted in a number of additional features directly from our users’ feedback, including:
- Macros to automatically configure example Apps, POS, venues, their subscriptions and menus
- Push randomised orders through to POS for development and debug
- Accept and Reject orders directly from the dashboard
- New roles to administrate App and POS with additional permissions
- QR and barcodes for Location, Application and Organisation IDs
- Logos for Apps and POS systems
- View venue table listings
Of course, we still value your feedback so please head over to our Community Forum to share any insights, request new features and have your say on others’ suggestions.
To get access to the new Doshii API Dashboard, click here.